RE: Age Progression Program

I suggest you just remember him when he was 18. Do not try to think what might have been. I have had enough of that.

I am alone now. They have all gone!

Chris

From: owner-photoforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:owner-photoforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Shyrell Melara
Sent: 09 March 2011 4:05 PM
To: List for Photo/Imaging Educators - Professionals - Students
Subject: Age Progression Program

Is there anyone in this group who has a professional age progression program? Not the free type you get online. I tried that and it looks like a wrinkled piece of cellophane laid over the photo.

I'd be willing to pay someone if they have a prof. prog. I'd like to have my son's photo age progressed from age 18 to age 38. He died when he was 20 and the only good photo I have is when he was 18. I'd like it done professionally though.

Thanks
shyrell