Re: PF exhibit on 26-02-11

Pini Vollach _ MAXXI Fabulous shot. I like how there's a bit of hesitation in perception--you think it's a black and white image, but in a second you realize that actually it isn't. Next time I'm in Rome, I'll stop by and take a look at the museum.
John Retallack - Laura This is a bit too sentimental and staged for jaded cynical me, but nevertheless Laura seems to be OK with it. Those were the days, eh?
Emily L. Ferguson - Almost time to go get 2011's. This means way more to the author than to those of us who have never been obliged to get a 2011.
Don Roberts - Kintai-kyo Bridge This undulating bridge brings to mind the alleged Loch Nes monster, but this edifice is real, and with an intriguing history.
Michael Hughes = Baby Dragons in Norwich Uh-oh! Call the Porno Police! I'm shocked, SHOCKED that PhotoForum would display so openly what is better kept hidden, in the dark. On the other hand, the lizzards may just be friends. Nice shot!