Re: Uk Photography exhibition

Congratulations.

If I were in the UK I'd make this a priority to see.

Lea
(Kansas City, USA)

On Feb 24, 2011, at 4:05 AM, Andrew Paul Brooks wrote:

Hi everyone,
Just a quick note to say I have an exhibition of my work showing in Manchester UK till March the 3rd.  It's of a selection of images from around the world which I have been creating over the last 4 year. Lots of details on this gallery on my site,  http://www.andrewbrooksphotography.com/view-main-gallery.php?id=95

I know most people on the forum are not based in the Uk, but if anyone is or you could spread the word that would be great.

Thanks,

Andrew Brooks

www.andrewbrooksphotography.com

your kids . my camera . we'll click