Re: PHOTOFORUM digest 5649 - Walkway

Compositionally wise I think it is better walking away as the tunnel effect is emphasized and the figures continue to pull one's eye to the back of the picture and out the tunnel.
Roy

In a message dated 2/20/2011 6:43:44 A.M. Eastern Standard Time, danmdan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

>                Dan Mitchell - Walkway
> I like the sci-fi design of the walkway and it is a good position for the
> figure, pity she is walking away.

You should note that the person is pushing a child in a push-chair.  People are sensitive of anyone taking a frontal picture of a child these days - thus the picture ABSOLUTELY HAS to be taken with the person retreating !

DM