Re: Photo stitching application "in the cloud"

I have the iPhone app and it works really well... or at least it did when my iPhone was working (Before I "Repaired" the cracked glass)
It's so easy to use that my 5 year old daughter shot and stitched at least a 100 panoramas sometimes with a dozen images each... she loved it.

And it did a really brilliant job... and I think the app cost a dollar.. maybe two.
Herschel