Re: museum stuff is/was OT

Whoops,  here is the link
http://www.flickr.com/photos/kneepayne/?saved=1

On 1/26/2011 2:21 PM, Bob wrote:
After a trip through the local art museum and seeing a large mock up of a tooth paste tube and a bunch of pieces of fenders from wrecked cars welded together on display as "art"  I have a photo on

Http:flickr.com/photos/keepayne

called "diet coke cans on a table" that I am considering trying to sell them.  The problem I am having is whether to try as photographic  art or as a sculpture.

Any suggestions will be appreciated.

(Attempt at humor now off)
Bob