Re: a simple model release

> I can't imagine why any parent would sign ...

Aw... C´mon!

That was just fine! I have had minor model releases signed in exchange of *zilch*. The consideration mentioned could be a kiss or a dancing lesson!

One would think Playboy magazine knows a thing or two about model releases, but then a bloody *centerfold* model starts crying and whining over a *rerun* of previously published photos and Playboy rather pulls the publication.

So where in the world do you draw the line?