Anyway, the parents have consented verbally.
I just want it in writing.

Herschel

On 1/15/11 7:15 PM, Christopher Strevens wrote:
It is illegal in the UK to photograph minors for this purpose even with
parental consent. This is to thwart the actions of pedophiles.

Chris

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-photoforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:owner-photoforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Herschel Mair
Sent: 14 January 2011 18:08
To: List for Photo/Imaging Educators - Professionals - Students
Subject: a simple model release

Where can I get a simple but effective model release for a minor?
I shot some high school kids in the studio for a brochure I'm making to
promote senior portraits and I want parents to sign off on them.

Who's got experience with this stuff? The ASMP one seems a tad too
complex and may scare off the parents.

Herschel