Re: Slide Duplicators

I use a Beseler Slide duplicator to make quick scans of slides, but I get much better results with a dedicated film scanner - my Nikon LS5000. ÂPeter Krogh (the DAM book) recommends using a slide duplicator and he gets better results with it. ÂYou can read about it here: Âhttp://www.thedambook.com/downloads/Camera_Scanning_Krogh.pdf

Tina