Re: happy new year

In a message dated 31/12/2010 18:19:28 GMT Standard Time, herschel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
with their experience, talent and knowledge. I wish y'all a wonderful
2011 and hope to see some of you at the "Santa Fe PHOTOSHOP Training
Station" next year... I have a very comfy couch for ya for free and the
best coffee too. Be safe.
Herschel

Many thanks Herschel, may your transplantation grow ever more succesful in the year ahead and your roots grow strong in the soil of Santa Fe.

My greetings and thanks to all the active members on the list for what they have shown me, and told me, during the last twelve months.

Michael in Norwich