Re: [spam]

Over the past week or two my mailboxÂwas filled with "bounced" emails I never sent, and then Gmail suspended my account for 24 hours saying that I had been sending spam, which is against their terms of service. I wrote back saying that I have not engaged in any spam, etc., etc., and soon my account was reinstated.
Anyone have suggestions on how to deal with this sort of thing if it occurs again?
My apologies to all and everyone for this unfortunate hacking.
John Palcewski