Intro to calibrating shutters FYI

I posted a short 10 minute clip about a leisurely introduction to calibration of shutters - something that others have surely done in the past! - this a an excerpt from a 1.5 hour presentation. Volume is a bit low 'cause iPhone was a bit far from me. I also failed to take into account that board additions would be covered up as I added to board! - will try to improve for future!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2cS0xTJph8k

toodleoo,
andy