Comments

Katarina Kitaeva
Apocalypse:  Well done, Katrina.   Where was the background taken?

Andrew Sharpe
ELY:  Could you please put some explanation up with the photo.  Itâs a little freakish; I donât know whether to laugh or cry, but it is a nice sharp, well done image.

Emily L. Ferguson
foggy day:  Great depth of field.  Itâs almost 3-D.  I wish I could take a walk down that path â it looks refreshing.

I enjoyed the contributions to the gallery.   Each image is different and the first two, exhibit unusual subject matter.   Thank you, Andy, for taking time from your busy schedule to hang the show.

(Part two of Andyâs interview can be found at:  Professor Andrew Davidhazy on the BLVD Pt.2 , on YouTube.)

Marilyn

****
Have you ever wished you could tell your childhood self a thing or two about growing up?
Would the knowledge you know now have saved you from learning things the hard way?

It's Tough Growing Up: Children's Stories of Courage
Marilyn Dalrymple and Joan Foor
www.itstoughgrowingup.com