Re: An interview of Andy

For those perspicacious to notice the image is reversed left to right and the photographer was not Delmonico (I think that is a cut of meat or a upscale restaurant!)

The person generally credited with "inventing" the photofinish camera (which existed before but had not been applied to racetrack applications) was Lorenzo DelRiccio. And the track where it was introduced was Del Mar and not Santa Anita! However, the whole thing was the subject of much litigation as several people in the late 1930s claimed ownership of the idea.

So Marilyn you think you made flubs? You did not but I sure did! ;)

Andy