CS5 v. CS3 Contact Sheet printing

A quick question...
I may have missed this somewhere, but how can I produce Contact Sheets from CS5? I found this incredibly useful in CS3 and am very frustrated not to have it in CS5. SO useful for cataloguing say in batches of 36 (just as with film) and with accurate colours, or for producing for example batches of A5 prints onto A4 paper etc etc.
I saw a video on how to do it for CS5 via Bridge - and it was PAINFUL!

Any tips anyone? Or just run CS3 in conjunction with CS5?

Howard