RE: PF member's exhibit on 29 OCT 2010

The PhotoForum members' gallery/exhibit space was updated OCT 30,
2010. Authors
with work now on display at: http://people.rit.edu/andpph/gallery.html
include:

      Dan Mitchell - Empty
[Chris] Yes - empty. An account of Winter in a holiday resort.

      Rob Miracle - Sexy Spook
[Chris] Nice picture of an attractive mature girl.

      Jim Snarski - Puget Sound Run
[Chris] Maritime subjects interest me because my ancestors were seafarers
but the cloud over the land after it cleared over the sea is fascinating.

      John Palcewski - His Best Friend
[Chris] Probably his only friend. Round here some sleep in the car park
where they sit around and share a bottle.
      Russ Baker - Kaylee
[Chris] I suppose it is a sexy photograph but it does not move me.

      Emily L. Ferguson - Swan celebrating after banishing a great
[Chris] Is it vaunting?

blue hero[Chris]  What does this mean?

      Christopher Strevens - In the Care Home
[Chris] I do not think mum understands. Mum is close to her end as she is
not eating enough to sustain her body mass and so she is wasting away.

      Trevor Cunningham - garden slug
[Chris] Ugh - and it is cross-eyed!