Re: Nikon D90

I attended a lecture by an underwater photographer. One of the camera he used was a Nikon D90. It has a special mode of firing.  When shooting macros you set your lens to 1:1 and then slowly pull the camera away from the subject and the camera fires when it hits in focus. A nice feature for closeup shooting. I heard that Nikon is in the process of bring out a updated version/newer model of the D90.
Roy