Re: Ink

On 10-Sep-10 16:28, Bob wrote:
  I never had this problem when I wrote things on tab cards or index
cards......

Due to a hard drive crash I lost a few things, including the
recommendations from the group about ink suppliers. So I'm asking for
some recommended places to buy ink for my Canon 9000.

And while I'm at it are there any good places to buy paper?

One of the standard answers to this class of question is atlex.com

Dragaera: http://dragaera.info