Date: Thu, 9 Sep 2010 11:26:35 -0400
From: PhotoRoy6@xxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Kim Mosley is forwarding an email to you
To: photoforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

This looks too much like spam. I wouldn't paste in any links in my browser
Even after a  google search for mrkimmosley@xxxxxxxxx turned up this I wouldn't paste in the links.
Roy
  • mrkimmosley@xxxxxxxxx. Henry Horenstein's Black and White Photography Advanced Black and White Photography Color Photo Schools can order from: ...
  • kimmosley.com/ - Similar

  • artdogspot.com » Bruce Adams & Richard Huntington

    Jun 4, 2009 ... I'd like to get in contact with him (mrkimmosley@xxxxxxxxx). Comment by Kim Mosley — November 28, 2009 @ 1:10 am ...

    artdogspot.com/2009/06/bruce-adams-richard-huntington/ - Similar

  • Diaristic Notations: More on Parenting

    Aug 23, 2010 ... Kim Mosley: Austin, Texas, United States: