RE: Kim Mosley is forwarding an email to you

Kim makes money every time someone clicks. You have fallen in with his plans. You might get something too if you forward but it is only pyramid sales again…. It started with chain letters… Then it went to e-mail chains.

Chris

From: owner-photoforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:owner-photoforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Don Roberts
Sent: 09 September 2010 20:32
To: List for Photo/Imaging Educators - Professionals - Students
Cc: Kim Mosley
Subject: Re: Kim Mosley is forwarding an email to you

I found this suspect just for its brevity and lack of information and thought at first it must be spam.  But, being a Mac user and somewhat foolhardy, I clicked on the link and was taken to Gizmodo and a page of using an iPhone for HDR.  Seems legit to me if case anyone was wondering.  But I am no expert on this sort of thing either.
Don