Re: reply: PF member's exhibit 08-28-10

Well, you remember the old thing "If it looks like...,  and it smells like...,  and it feels like..,  then it's a ..."?

I think a photo "of a chair" fails at least two of those tests.

But we're straying from the subject of abstraction by talking about reality.  What is that, anyway?  No, wait, don't answer.

 -yoram