Re: PF member;s exhibit on AUG 21, 2010

The little I know about this plant is that it comes from a flame tree that annually produces gorgeous orange flowers. However, I had never noticed these fuzzy sprouts before...they are almost like dandelions at this stage, except they eventually turn into a swirling ball resembling cotton-candy and fall to the ground. I wish I could live up to your use of the word "instructive", but I know so little. For me, the IR series started out just playing with the camera. But through it, I've found this new little world from which I continue to bring back things you can't really see any other way.