My Gallery Submission from Last Week

Thank you all who gave me so much to think about with my photograph of Felicia as a Statue. I did some printing yesterday and printed a different image then the one I posted here. I decided I liked it better based on some of your thoughts. I also spent some time at the Metropolitan Museum in New York today looking at some real statues:-) I'll have to try this concept again.