RE: Herschel's in America

Good place to start out Herschel - the Spaniards liked and stayed! I
grew up in Santa Fe! I'm there at least once a year. My cousin is an
architect there and a dern good photographer too.  His wife Sheri is a
Real Estate agent. Look for Dale Zinn on Face Book and give him a howdy.
 I'm moving to the Boston area soon - Brookline, but I'll still be going
back to my roots to get a chile fix.

Alan Zinn

LOOKAROUND - Since 1978
Build a 120/35mm Lookaround!