Re: Gallery Comments

Thank you Trevor for your comments and suggestions. I use Paint Shop Pro for my photo manipulation software but can only do a few very basic things. I don't have the patience or a creative mind to try much manipulating. When I do try getting "fancy", it takes me forever and then when it suddenly appears, I forget how I got there. Oh well, story of my life.

Water Mayes

Subject: Gallery Comments

           Walter Mayes - Lonely Boater
I like the motion of this image. I can imagine the pleasuring journey the boater will have up the river. It feels a little tilted left, but the back-left horizon says otherwise...I don't know. The contrast is a little heavy too. Maybe a curves adjustment is in order here? I wish the trees on the left weren't there, but oh well. A nice, relaxing image.