Re: Gallery Comments

Thanks for the comment, Trevor. They are tiny bubbles formed on the bottom of a black, plastic basin filled with water. They appeared after the basin was placed under the sun for about two hours. In previous days, the bubble arrangement was random. Then, I don't know, but one day some bubbles organized themselves into linear formation.