RE: Epson 1270 Printer reset software

Is there a Matte photo paper that is waterproof that will work with my rx500 that you know of?

Date: Thu, 5 Aug 2010 21:24:48 -0400
From: PhotoRoy6@xxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Epson 1270 Printer reset software
To: photoforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Lara,
       If you print on Epson Premium Gloss paper ( resin paper)  the prints will be water proof with your RX500 dye printer.

Roy

In a message dated 8/5/2010 4:50:09 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time, lonestarcadillac@xxxxxxx writes:
Hi Kim.

I use an Epson RX500 to print my photos on usually epson presentation matte paper. I love the way it looks. The only problem is if the prints get wet, they run. What can I do to "fix" the print?

Lara Ashby