2010 Book

    Received my copy of the book a few days ago and I think it is great. Thanks to Andy and staff for putting this together and thanks to all who contributed. All the photos deserve a WELL DONE. I do have a couple of favorites. The Doorkeeper submitted by Pini, the Still Life submitted by Marilyn and the Star Trails submitted by Jeff.
    I practically never post to this list as I am a lousy "typer" but enjoy seeing the Gallery photos and reading the comments by others. I have submitted another photo the the Gallery for this week and may do so in the future, on an occasional basis. I don't have a large collection to select from. :-)

    My best to all of you.

Walter Mayes