Re: PhotoForum members' book completed

On Wed, July 28, 2010 06:50, ADavidhazy wrote:
> Esteemed members of the PF list and book project,
>
> With Herschel's text updated and inclusion of Dan Mitchell I am calling
> the project completed. No more fixes or changes will be made. Thank you
> all for your cooperation and understanding.

Thank you for doing this (again)!  And also thank you for declaring an
official end to revisions; I had decided I wanted the ordinary unlimited
edition, rather than one of the very rare early misprinted ones :-).

(I have in fact just placed my order for hardcopy; I think I've looked at
all the different PDFs at this point.)

Dragaera: http://dragaera.info