Epson 1270 Printer reset software

I  am looking for a source for the software that will reset Epson 1270 Printer once it has reached it maximum limit of prints. (Epson set a figure where it thinks the printers need to be cleaned out of all the ink the printers have been dumping inside the printer into a styrofoam trough). I have been using the Epson 1270 just to print black text. Any ideas?
Roy