Herschel's page - punctuation

Hi Andy,
Sorry this is late. have been hectic in Cape town.
There are a few question marks in strange places in the text on my page. Some are instead of apostrophes and some seem to replace brackets.
Please take a look and see if you can correct it:
Thanks

Herschel

Herschel Mair
Selection of recent food and beverage shots

I was born in Cape Town, South Africa and at the age of three moved to Rhodesia (Now Zimbabwe) where I grew up.

I began my photography career in the photography club at Guinea Fowl high school, near Gweru. I have since created images, lectured, and done workshops in Europe, Africa, Asia and Canada. I have work in permanent collections around the globe and my work has appeared in many major international publications.

The position of HoD of the photography department, at the Higher College of Technology, in the Sultanate of Oman (Persian Gulf), came to me through Andrew Davidhazy, via a notice posted on the PhotoForum. I have been running the department, photographing and teaching here for the past 6 years.

In August 2010 I will make another "Big move". I will set up a new life and, no doubt, series of new adventures, in New Mexico. (Either Albuquerque or Santa Fe - I haven't made up my mind yet) where, in time, I hope to set up a retreat for photographers. I envision a place where a photographer can come and work on his/her images in a quiet space and in a serene and beautiful environment with highly qualified aesthetic and technical support if required. I also intend to do a little commercial photography, specializing in venue/food/beverage photography. Hence the collection of images here.