RE: PhotoForum book edits

Walter, see if this helps.

Use this new URL
http://www.lulu.com/product/paperback/photoforum-2010-catalog/11930636

Click the <Add to Cart> button. It is blue.

If you have anything additional stuff in the cart, set the items to 0. That
will remove them.

Oh, right under that button is a link to the pdf. You can download it for
free.

You should show a Subtotal of $22.75

If you changed any items, you might want to click the <Update Cart> button.

Click the <Checkout>>> button.

If you select MAIL as your delivery method, you will not be charged postage.

Click <Save & Continue>>> Button.

Complete your address and payment method.

Then you should be able to hit a PURCHASE button. You will very quickly get
an email receipt, but you will also see one online.

HTH,
Rene