Re: Workbook for Black and White Photography

Barbara,

I'll mail it out on Monday.

Thanks,

Kim

On Sat, Jul 24, 2010 at 7:02 AM, Barbara Brubaker <brubakb@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Dear Kim,
I would really appreciate a desk copy of your workbook.

Barbara Brubaker
Wellington High School
2101 Greenview Shores Blvd.
Wellington, FL 33414

Thank you for the kind offer.
Sincerely,
Barbara Brubaker
Department Chair

On Jul 23, 2010, at 8:46 PM, Kim Mosley wrote:

This is especially for teachers on the Photoforum's elist. If you'd like a desk copy of the Workbook for Black and White Photography, please send me an email with your name and school's address. If you'd just like to see the book electronically, go to: http://kimmosley.com/workbook/BWWorkbook022705.pdf

The book may be purchased from Freestyle or from me.

This workbook is keyed to Henry Horenstein's Black and White Photography, 3rd Revised Edition. The workbook has been used since 1978 in classrooms or as a self-teaching guide to strengthen one's understanding of the craft of fine photography. It includes a syllabus and assignments for a one-semester course. Designed to help students learn to read and understand a technical manual, this workbook is useful, either for weekly assignments or as a supplement to initiate discussions and pinpoint difficult concepts or techniques that need further attention. Try the workbook and see the difference it makes in your students' understanding.

Workbook for Black and White Photography is listed on the website, Best Photography Books, as one of the 10 Best Black and White Photography Books.

Thanks,

Kim

--
Kim Mosley