    Subject: Cheap Simple Slide Show
    From: "R. E. Baker" <rebphoto@xxxxxxxxxxx
    <mailto://rebphoto@xxxxxxxxxxx>>
    Date: Fri, July 02, 2010 11:09 pm
    To: List for Photo/Imaging Educators - Professionals - Students
    <photoforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto://photoforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>>

    Hi Gang..........

    Here is what I need to do...........................

    I have a number of jpegs. from a Stage Show I am working on.

    I want to be able to make a slide
    show of them that I can burn onto a CD/DVD.

    I don't need anything fancy or need
    to have music or any other thing on it.

    I just need to have it to run when it is put in a CD/DVD player.

    I have CS4 and I have Irfan View.

    Is there a simple program for free that I can download that will do
    this?

    Russ

    R.E. Baker Photography