This year’s Camera Club Exhibition

Well it is a habit now…..

For the second year my camera club set up an open air exhibition at a park -right at the edge of town, on the brink of the cliff it almost hangs to….Nice strolling place to attract visitors….

This weekend being the International Music Day, we had bands playing in the park and as tradition goes, spells of Rain! Again!

Hence the covering of the art…..we are becoming fast and good in saving our work from the paper eating rain! LOL

Anyway, while waiting for an on-line photoalbum here is a video documentation…enjoy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XMxYgWFQiuA

PS my pics appear in 2:20…

No matter what, CHEER UP MY FRIENDS! Life is too precious to jump the other side of the fence...

kostas papakotas / clenched teeth photography
http://clenchedteethphoto.multiply.com