Re: Helping out a local arts group - SSP

A great idea for a fundraiser!

Marilyn
----- Original Message ----- From: "ADavidhazy" <andpph@xxxxxxx> To: "List for Photo/Imaging Educators - Professionals - Students" <photoforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, June 22, 2010 8:31 AM
Subject: Helping out a local arts group - SSP

A local arts group organized a fundraiser exhibition where donations were to
be 6x6 inches in size and they would sell at $20 each to benefit Rochester
Contemporary. I sent them 10 prints. Three went to buyers and so my little
contribution added $60 so far to the coffers of RoCo. I think this is cool! ;)

For further info and to get URL of exhibition pages follow this URL:
http://people.rit.edu/andpph/2010-pix/2010-roco-6x6-exhibit-m.jpg

g'day!
andy