My Gallery Comments

Happy Father's Day to all who celebrate.

Some thoughts on this week's submissions.

----- Original Message -----
From: "ADavidhazy" <
andpph@xxxxxxx>
<SNIP>
Subject: PF exhibit space on 06-19-10

<SNIP>

>                   John Palcewski - Red Eye

We so often go out of our way to get rid of red eye but here is makes an
interesting compositional element. It contrast so much to the subtle nature
of the rest of the image. Well done, John.

>                   Yoram Gelman - Hudson Evening

To answer the questions, yes it can be inferred and there is some here. I
like the image very much even if I did not know that you were trying for
motion.

>                   Roger Eichhorn - Honey Bee on Escalonia

The composition of the flower is a bit off, at least to my eye. The camera
needs to be panned slightly left to balance it better. As for the bee, it is
a nice addition to the image.

>                   D.L. Shipman -

This composition is very nice. Is the saturation the result of adjustment,
lighting or both? It just seems a bit surreal to me.

<SNIP>

Mark Harris
gsphotoguy@xxxxxxx
http://gsphotoguy.photography.com/