Gallery Comments: 06-19-10

The PhotoForum members' gallery/exhibit space was updated JUN 19, 2010.

Hello All,

Comments on the photos:

                 John Palcewski - Red Eye
Interesting, seeing that huge red eye.  But if the photo were part of a larger collection it would have more meaning.

                 Yora
Actually I replaced my original image with the version seen here because I thought the original might verge on being a cliche.  Even when I showed this replacement to other photographers, the impression was at first the same.  But when I explained that it was the expanse of the water opposed by the simplicity of the dilapidated structure in the water that caused me to take the photo, some began to see it that way too and made some suggestions.  But am I just too attached to it because it's mine?   If this isn't the place to have this kind of discussion, please email me: ygelmanphoto@xxxxxxxxx .

                 Roger Eichhorn - Ho ;
To see the bee in action is interesting, especially seeing that the body of the bee is bent.  I would try to bring out the bee against the background of the flower.

                 D.L. Shipman - untitled
I like the way the flower seems to reach out toward me, but other than that I can't say.  I'm not much of a flower photo person I guess.

  -yoram