Re: French Creek hdr -- a zone system lecture

I like a little burned highlight in a picture and a little blocked shadow too.... Keepts it "Real"

Sent from my iPhone

On 26 May 2010, at 19:32, פיני וולך <pinimage@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Herschel and Don – Good words !

HDR is only a tool in our toolbox.

Tools don’t replace our imagination but can help us do better work.

I agree with Lea about Bob’s picture. It should be more contrasty.

In this week my picture have small highlight areas that were blown away. HDR could bring back the details to those areas and that is all HDR’s purpose.

Pini

P.S Hi Bob, Happy to hear about your sons. Have a good travel and enjoy !

פיני וולך - מהנדס אזרחי

יזמות, נכסים, תכנון ובניה.