Re: gallery review

Lea and Mark,

Thanks for the comments.   I "tweaked" French Creek Steps a little and posted it to http://www.flikr.com/photos/kneepayne

Any more comments are appreciated.

I've been reading a bit about HDR and decided to try it on things other than my backyard .   I understand that HDR is not for all subjects.  Now that we only have one major event coming up I'll be shooting more since it involves some travel.  On 23 May our first grand son received his Doctorate in Pharmacy and early in June our youngest son moves into his house.  We'll be going to Florida to visit him soon.....

Thanks again,
Bob
--

                           /////