IR Reflection

Hey gang (particularly Andy),

I'm buying studio gear this summer to begin working with small object and still life images. For my continued IR experiments, I want to find a background material that will minimize the reflection of IR waves giving me a deep space black background. I'm buying black felt as it is, but I'm not convinced it will do the trick with IR. Any thoughts/experience?