Re: dISCREET pROFILES

My thought is that it isn't often I see bodies of work offered for sale on this listserv.

Hans

On May 18, 2010, at 11:13 AM, Trevor Cunningham wrote:

In defense, Brad Brace has been posting to this forum ever since I've been on. While the work is often obscure, he has a variety of committed projects that I've always found interesting. I wouldn't call it spam, although I wish he'd participate more beyond announcements.

Hans Klemmer wrote:
Looks like a case of SPAM to me -top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; min-height: 14px; ">
Hans