Re: Sotheby's Catalogue url

Well, my Internet connection is not that bad. But that site needs some help. It looks hip, but its flow is hampered.

YGelmanPhoto wrote:
A good url for the polaroid catalogue is:

http://www.sothebys.com/minisite/polaroid

When you get there, wait a moment until the screen changes to show several photographs. There may be several piles. Click on the TOP photograph of any pile, or on a single photo standing alone. That starts a slide show where you click the > or < arrows to view successive photos. (Sometimes you have to choose a different standalone photo to strart the show. why?? don't know.)

  -yoram