Re: Kodak Inkjet Media on Epson R2880

A friend of mine was just visiting in Muscat. He bought me one of those pork pie hats, but no paper. I've heard nothing but lovely things about Oman.

Herschel Mair wrote:
You can get Epson paper in Oman. - We're right next door!
Contact Anirudh at Photocentre in Muscat. Â herschel

Without thinking about it, I actually set my printer up next to a