Mark Harris, nudes, shadows, etc...

I have been following the thread instigated by Mark's nude photo with interest over this past weekend.

It seems as if the discussion got broadsided fairly early by the idea of censorship (and all that comes with it...the good, bad and ugly) and while that has been interesting I'd like to say that I think the image would be quite a bit stronger with a tighter crop.

I think the lace pattern is quite lovely and I think the model has a very fine figure but I think there are a couple of things that with a bit of tightening up improve the image a great deal. For one, the bright white of the curtain is very, very distracting so I cropped it completely.

The genitalia doesn't bother me so much as that I just don't find it at all attractive...it looks a bit flaccid and unappealing in this photo. For that reason I cropped above it to just under the lace shadow that creates a heart pattern which points down towards the goods. I think that sends a pretty sexy, seductive message. I also increased the contrast a bit which adds some interest to the shape of the dark shadow on the left.

I have taken the liberty to crop the image and post it so you can see the before and after that I'm referencing.

It can be seen here: http://gallery.me.com/leamurphy#100439&view=grid&bgcolor=black&sel=2

Lea

your kids . my camera . we'll click
www.leamurphy.com