Re: PF member's gallery updated 03-06-10

Andy,

I'll add my agreement that any updates of the gallery at any frequency is a good thing. Here are some thoughts about the submitted work: ----- Original Message ----- <SNIP>
Subject: PF member's gallery updated 03-06-10

The PhotoForum members' gallery/exhibit space was updated MAR 06, 2010. Authors with work now on display at: http://people.rit.edu/andpph/gallery.html include:

          Dan Mitchell - Fast Horse

It is so nice to see Polaroid Colors. I like the juxtaposition of the horse and speed sign. A fun image.

          Alan Zinn - FILM. Don't Run Out

A very nice flashback. Equally interesting are the clothes and prices for things like cigarettes! As a film user I hope we never run out.

          John Retallack - Winter in Upstate New York

The muted colors are very effective in this snow scene. I like that part of the look but wish the snow was whiter. It is hard to do but really helps.

          Mark Harris - Inna's Hair

I forgot I had submitted this one. It is nice to see it here. OBTW, my e-mail address has changed slightly. AT&T said they would cut off the old one so please use the new one below.

          Michael Hughes - Milliner and model

I like the concept but it is awfully soft. It has a bit of the look of a cell phone camera.

<SNIP>

From: Andy and his imaginary staff who hope to be able to update this page
on a periodic basis after 14 years of doing it on a regular, weekly, basis!
Trying to recapture enthusiasm and spunk!

Again, thank you, Andy!

<SNIP>

Mark Harris
gsphotoguy@xxxxxxx