Re: Running Lightroom on own drive

Using Lightroom's collections and keywords are a fantastic way to reign in wayward file systems.

If you're not sure how to use them I'd encourage you to check them out before you get going so you can implement them from the get-go. I've gone through over 40,000 files and added keywords. Wish I'd done them as I added them. I wouldn't give up keywords if you paid me!

Another thought. Be sure to back up your LR catalog regularly to a different hard drive than the one holding your original catalog.

Lea

winter. over it.