Re: Pseudo-3D

Alberto,

I'd never have thought of just hand-holding and shooting twice!

I also have a cross-eyed 3-D page for digital and disposeable cameras:

http://www.panoramacamera.us/autoshow-09stereo.html

One can easly catch on to cross-eye vision with a little practice. It
requires only a slight amount of crossing and the eyes need to be
relaxed and level with the image. Once you get it it is easy thereafter.

AZ

LOOKAROUND - Since 1978
Build a 120/35mm Lookaround!
The Lookaround E-Book