College of Southern Nevada (CSN) position opening

Gleaned from another list - FYI  Andy Davidhazy

The College of Southern Nevada (CSN) is looking for full and part time
teachers in the area of videography.  Visit csn.edu and click on the jobs
link visit the page for part-time postings and descriptions.

Click here for the page listing various openings at the college.
https://jobs.csn.edu/applicants/jsp/shared/frameset/Frameset.jsp?time=126748
4603641

Unfortunately, I do not have a description posted for an upcoming full time
position.  The professor just last week officially announced his retirement,
and the college has yet to act on job posting, but I can tell you we will be
in need and would like to interview several candidates.

Best candidates have a strong background in film/cinema/commercial
productions.  Cinematography and various video camera experience a strong
plus.  Knowledge and experience with Final Cut Pro a necessity, as we are a
Mac-based, digital video workflow school.

Knowledge of these new hybrid still/video cameras also a plus as we will be
expanding our curriculum in this area very soon.

Interested and qualified candidates can contact the following people for
more information and details.

Tom Myers <tom.myers@xxxxxxx> 702-651-4234 is the Dept. Chair of Media
Technologies.

Bob Benedetto <robert.benedetto> 702-651-4662 is the Program Director for
Videography

Mark Olson <mark.olson@xxxxxxx> 702-651-5941 is Lead Faculty member in
Media Technologies

Ps, there is one listed in the area of graphic arts for part time teaching
as well.