Re: tineye.com - warning

If I do an image search on my computer,
I normally get anywhere from 50 to 500 images
out of a total of 1-2 million.
Sometimes the results are so distant from the reference image
that I wonder what kind of grass my computer has been smoking
when Iturn my back.

Question:
Why does Tineye.com keeps telling me
that there are no images like mine
on the whole WWW ??

Guy

PS.  The answer that nobody in their right mind
would even think of stealing one of my image
is not an appropriate answer!